Baker Septic supplies portable restrooms and portable hand washing stations, for construction sites, schools, and many other small and large business’s in the Whatcom and Skagit Counties. If you have a special event coming up and need services for a school event, community event, carnival, family reunion, weddings and more; we can help.
Baker Septic’s Portable Services Include:
* Single Units with or with out sinks
* Locking Units
* Stand Alone Portable Sinks
* Handicap Units ADA compliant Wheel Chair Accessible
* One-day, weekly or long term rentals available
* 24 Hour, 7 Days a week service
Our commitment is to make Baker Septic’s Portable Services the area’s first choice in portable sanitation facilities. We have portable toilets suitable for every outdoor occasion.
To learn more about Baker Septic’s products, or to determine how many facilities you need, don’t hesitate to call us at (360) 383-0013 or email us!
Portable Toilet Event Guideline Chart:
The number of portable toilets for a one day event:
• Up To 50 People = 2
• 50 to 100 = 3
• 100 to 250 = 4
• 250 to 500 = 8
• 500 to 1,000 =12
• 3,000 =16
Baker Septic’s Standard Portable Toilets
• Cleaned & sanitized after each rental
• Daily, weekend or long-term contract rentals available
Baker Septic’s ADA Handicap Compliant Portable Toilets
• Wheel Chair Accessible – this unit allows persons with a wheelchair
• Plenty of space for easy use and room to move around
• Safety Bars on 3-sides
• Over-sized door
–We recommend all event coordinators to have at least one handicap portable toilet per event.
Portable Hand Wash Stations
–The perfect companion for our portable toilets.-
This stand alone wash station has:
• Hands-free foot pump operation—easy to use!
• Multi-user sink fits in small spaces
• Soap and paper towels included
Email us now to make your request for these units!